Just like the world of new media, Beeby Clark+Meyler is constantly growing and changing. If you have what it takes to succeed in the digital domain, we want to hear from you.
Project Manager – Social Digital Media & Advertising
We currently seek an extremely organized and experienced Integrated Project Manager to manage social content, digital projects and video production from kick-off to delivery on-time, on-budget, and on-requirements. A Project Manager is the key person driving our projects and interacts with vendors, internal and client personnel involved in the project. Clients and internal team members rely on the Project Manager for everything they need to know about a project: what to expect, what to do next, and where they need to be.Read More +
Beeby Clark+Meyler is a full service Digital Advertising and Marketing Services agency with strong roots in digital marketing and new and emerging media channels to help our clients achieve their marketing and sales goals. We possess expertise in strategic marketing planning, creative services, social media, website design and development, direct & database marketing. Our strategies are often planned and executed in multiple media channels.
The right candidate should possess deep experience and a stellar track record of success managing campaigns across multiple platforms: Social, Mobile, Web, and Video.
- Lead the definition of projects (goals, deliverables, schedule, and budget)
- Lead project teams by example: ideal candidate is proactive, exceptionally organized and detail-oriented
- Manage project lifecycle from kickoff through delivery including scoping, creative development, technical development, measurement, ensuring successful completion of all project phases
- Lead interdisciplinary teams of strategists, designers, writers, media planners, and programmers helping to evolve creative concepts into clear sets of deliverables in a way that balances client requirements with team growth and morale
- Serve as a client interface on projects, helping define vision, clarifying strategic requirements, explaining complex ideas clearly, and managing expectations
- Must have experience working with cost consultants, triple bidding and vendors
- Ability to keep projects on track through clear task lists, risk management, status reports, and meeting notes
- Create efficiencies through managing and enforcing evolving processes across all departments
- Be passionate about delivering the highest quality work, while balancing time, budget and client expectations
- Ability to adapt, improvise, and provide solutions
- Technology savvy with high intellectual curiosity around internet, social, mobile and gaming technologies
- Prior experience (Minimum 3 years) as a digital producer or project manager at an agency
- Strong problem solving skills; responsive and flexible to evolving responsibilities and changing environment.
- Expert level developing project plans using MS Project, Merlin or equivalent
- Experience developing and enforcing process across all departments
- Experience with Project Management and bug tracking tools (10,000 Ft, iMeet Central, Basecamp, JIRA, Smartsheets, etc.)
- Experience managing and tracking project budgets
- Experience vetting and setting up production vendors and tools
- Experience developing client contracts, estimates, or Statements of Work
- Experience interfacing with clients on project scope and delivery
- Deep knowledge of social media platforms and web development technologies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.