Just like the world of new media, Beeby Clark+Meyler is constantly growing and changing. If you have what it takes to succeed in the digital domain, we want to hear from you.
Senior Account Director
We are currently seeking to fill an important role for a Digital Account Director (7-10 years experience) or Senior Account Director (10-12 years experience). This position requires a strong knowledge of digital, mobile, and social media as well as client service in a fast-paced agency setting.Read More +
Strong writing and communications skills are required as part of the role will be client management and writing and delivering client presentations. In addition, this position will provide strategic, operational and tactical leadership for the Account Management and Digital Planning and Strategy teams.
Strong strategic thinking and leadership skills are required.
You will be the face of the agency for our clients, as well as the internal team leader, collaborating with our creative, media, production and account/strategy teams to provide the best solutions for our clients.
- Oversee client management needs and translating those into project scoping documents
- Lead strategic planning processes driven by insights and data
- Prepare presentations and proposals for clients and transfer feedback to internal resources in a concise and meaningful way
- Oversee ongoing reporting, including social media analysis and development of post-campaign reports
- Establish and manage media budgets for online campaigns
- Manage and mentor 4 direct reports
- Develop and maintain ongoing vendor relationships; meet with industry representatives as needed to stay abreast of recent developments and opportunities
- Stay well-informed of emerging media trends and generate educational POVs for clients
- Manage internal teams and author project communications in collaboration with the Production Team
- Work closely with the brand IAT (Inter Agency Team) to develop and execute cohesive, 360 plans
- Navigate a portfolio of brands and gain an understanding of their unique company architecture
- Build and foster relationships with senior client stakeholders
- Collaborate with the internal senior management cross-discipline team to improve process, knowledge-share, mentor junior employees and maintain agency culture
- Be an industry expert and help in spreading the word about BCM by speaking and attending conferences, writing articles and participating in industry events
- Extensive knowledge of/experience with digital, social media and mobile media
- Strong strategy/planning background
- At least 6 years Digital Account Management/Planning and Social Media experience within an advertising agency
- Well-organized and excellent time management abilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain productive relationships with clients, co-workers and vendor partners
- Professional demeanor and comfort working under tight deadlines in ambiguous circumstances
- Passion for emerging media trends and technology
- Strong problem solving skills
- The ability to adapt, improvise, overcome…
Beeby Clark+Meyler is an award winning digital agency, helping clients achieve business success through innovation in paid, owned, and earned media.
Founded in 2005, Beeby Clark+Meyler has pioneered many digital media firsts in the areas of video distribution, search engine marketing, performance display, social media, mobile media, and mobile and facebook application development. Our conceptual programs have received numerous awards for creativity and business effectiveness.
Beeby Clark+Meyler has offices in New York, NY and Stamford, CT.
Project Manager: Interactive / Digital Media & Advertising
We are currently seeking a talented and experienced Project Manager to manage the Launch and Maintenance of multiple websites, as well as managing the implementation of other interactive initiatives.
A Project Manager is the key person driving our projects and interacts with internal, vendor, and client personnel involved in the project. Clients and internal team members rely on the Project Manager for everything they need to know about a project: what to expect, what to do next, and where they need to be.
Beeby Clark+Meyler is a full-service Digital Advertising and Marketing Services agency with strong roots in interactive marketing. We possess expertise in strategic market planning, creative services, interactive marketing, social media, website design and development, and direct & database marketing. Our strategies are often planned and executed in multiple media channels.
- Participate in the definition of projects (goals, deliverables, schedule, and budget)
- Create and maintain launch plans
- Manage QA process
- Lead and inspire teams by communicating a vision for the project as well as involving people at the optimal levels for project success and overall account utilization
- Lead interdisciplinary teams of strategists, designers, writers, media planners, and programmers helping to evolve creative concepts into clear sets of deliverables in a way that balances client requirements with team growth and morale
- May serve as the main client interface on some projects, helping define vision, clarifying strategic requirements, explaining complex ideas clearly, and managing expectations
- May serve as primary day-to-day contact for some clients
- Keep projects on track through clear task lists, issue tracking, status reports, and meeting notes
- Participate in efficient meetings and conference calls with the ability to effectively setup the presentation of strategic and creative work
- Clearly communicate project issues and resolution to the client and internal team
- Play a dual role of client advocate and agency team advocate
- Be passionate about delivering the highest quality deliverables, while producing in a way that does not jeopardize schedule and budget
- Adapt, improvise, overcome
- An overwhelming ingrained desire to OWN SUCCESS
- Technology savvy with high intellectual curiosity around internet, social, mobile and gaming technologies
- Experience launching and maintaining websites
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Prior experience (Minimum 2 years) as an interactive producer or project manager
- Competent in developing project plans using MS Project, Merlin or equivalent
- Experience managing and tracking project budgets
- Experience developing client contracts, scoping documents, or Statements of Work
- Competent in managing clients (external or internal) on project scope and delivery
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation development and business writing
- Knowledge of web development technologies
- Strong problem solving skills; responsive and flexible to evolving responsibilities and changing environment.
- PMI certification a plus.